- Explore Dedibeng nature reserve and sandstone tunnels on foot or by 4x4
- There are a number of serious 4x4 routes to explore that are not for the faint hearted.
- If you enjoy Bass fishing there is a huge dam nearby that will keep you busy all day.
- If you need a bit of fresh air how about a horse ride at nearby Ventersberg Stalle
- A visit to Walbri glassworks is a must.
- Afri Ski in Lesotho is only 90Km away and is operational as a ski resort from June to September but a scenic trip to it out of season is just as invigorating.
- Take a walk or a drive around Fouriesburg and explore all the beautiful old sandstone buildings
- An original block house used during the Anglo-Boer war is to see in the grounds of the beautiful N G Church.
- Bushman paintings are to be seen in a number of places in the area.
- Visit nearby CHEETAU and play with a baby lion or see the adult lions, black panthers and Bengal Tigers
- Nearby Ficksburg and Bethlehem have 18 hole golf courses for the golfing enthusiast.
- Clarens is a quaint little town nestled in the mountains with many Pubs and Restaurants.
- The town has many Arts & Craft shops.
- Try the Clarens brewery with its many varieties of locally made craft Beers and Ciders.
- You can do a tour to the local bushman paintings and Dinosaur foot prints.
- Go white water rafting down the Ash River or try your hand at abseiling.
- Visit Golden Gate National park and the nearby Basotho cultural village. Experience Basotho culture at its best.
- A 18 hole golf course is just waiting for you to try your hand at.
- If you like Trout fishing this is the place
- Go on a game drive nearby.
- Visit the Fertility caves and one of the live in residents will take you on a tour of the biggest overhang in the Southern Hemisphere.